Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Medicine
The physiotherapy Department provides rehabilitation services to inpatients and outpatients and collaborates closely with other specialties. Our physiotherapist supports other medical professionals to facilitate access and delivery of integrated and comprehensive care.
Combination therapy plays an important role in a patient’s recovery after surgery or prolonged hospitalization.
Physiotherapy includes suitable physical exercise designed for each patient. The amount and form of exercise recommended for each individual will vary depending on the patient’s situation and recovery process.
We offer the following services:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for patients with acute and chronic pneumological diseases (bronchitis in adults and children)
- Exercises for patients with stress incontinence
- Blocked milk ducts
Dr. Tran Thu Thuy
- Head of Department ofPediatric Intensive Care Unit, St. Paul Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Head of Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Medicine, St. Paul Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- President of the Association of Rehabilitation Medicine Hanoi, Vietnam
- Neurophysiotherapy and Rehabilitation Medicine in the pediatric and adult patient
- Respiratory Physiotherapy in the pediatric and adult patient
- Orthopedic and post Trauma Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Rehabilitation Medicine in the Rheumatology patient post arthrosis surgery
- Sport Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy after abdominal surgery
- Postnatal Physiotherapy