Quản lý chất lượng và rủi ro/ Quality & Risk Manager
Mô Tả Công VIệc
- Develops goals and objectives for the Quality & Risk Management Department and its components.
- Coordinate and oversee the hospitals Quality Assurance &Performance Improvement Plan development, review, revision, and implementation.
- Prepare agenda and all pertinent quality improvement and risk management information to be presented to the Quality Improvement Committee.
- Coordinate and manage all quality reporting.
- Develops, coordinates, and administers hospital wide systems for risk identification, investigation and reduction, maintains statistics, ensures that pertinent patient data relative to claims are accurate, available and secure.
- Coordinate regular risk assessments of all areas of the hospital and oversee the actions from these by evaluating their effectiveness and ensure all significant risks are assessed and a regular review process is in place.
- Develop, review and revise policies and procedures related to Quality/Risk Management and Patient Safety.
- Identifies through analysis a summary of issues and/or policies that have the potential to negatively impact clinical outcomes and/or the delivery of quality healthcare.
- Establish screening criteria for review of hospital wide patterns. Log and trend incident reports and follow up on problems and/or patterns that emerge from this review.
- Provide support for all quality improvement/risk management activities within the hospital.
- Coordinates the improvement activities for successful accreditation, licensing, and certification surveys.
- Develop department budget for staffing and capital expenses and ensure that the Quality & Risk Management Department operates within allocated funds.
- Supervises employees in the Quality &Risk Management Department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the hospitals policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's degree. Previous Quality/Risk Management experience in a Vietnamese healthcare setting required.
- Experience in ISO Accreditation / Re-Accreditation in a Vietnamese healthcare setting required.
- Experience in JCI Accreditation / Re-Accreditation in a Vietnamese healthcare setting required.
- Strong skills in communication, interpersonal relationship, presentation and persuasion.
- Fluent in English as a primary or secondary language.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Attractive salary
- Great opportunity for you to learn and improve your Quality & Risk management skills in healthcare services.