- Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical and Interventional Cardiology
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General & Family Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Pneumology & Allergology
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
General & Family Medicine
The General Practitioner is the first point of contact family members have for most medical services. To be able to assess a problem and decide on the appropriate course of action the General Practitioners at Hanoi French Hospital call on their extensive knowledge of medical conditions.
The General Practitioner team at the Hospital are highly qualified physicians who provide primary care for all members of the family from new-born babes to the elderly, and whose practice is not limited to any specific branch of medicine.
It is important for all patients to see a General Practitioner prior to meeting with a Specialist, as the General Practitioner will perform a general check-up of the patient in order to determine and co-ordinate the resources needed for a patient’s treatment.
The General Practitioner will be able to refer the patient to the right Specialist for treatment. The General Practitioner Department works collaboratively with Specialists in all departments to arrive at a course of treatment specifically suited to the patient’s needs.
Our General Practitioner team also provides extensive preventative health screening and check up programs, from pre-employment screening to tailor made annual health check-ups. Our team provide you with a full medical report together with explanations and recommendations to enable you to stay fit and healthy.
Dr. Dang Ngoc Tan
- 1995: Medical Doctor, University of Medicine, Thai Nguyen City, Vietnam
- 2010: Master of Science in Medicine (Rheumatology), University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2001: Clinical Pharmacy I, II, III- Faculty of Pharmacy, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2004: FFI training ICU at Dreux general hospital/ University of Paris VI, France.
- 1995-2003: Doctor at the Emergency Department at Bac Thang Long General Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2003-2004: Internal Medicine Doctor of Hospital Center of Dreux, France
- 2004-2007: Internal Medicine Doctor at Bac Thang Long General Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2007-2010: Master studies in Rheumatology, Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2011-present: Rheumatologist, Internal Medicine Doctor at L’Hôpital Français de Hanoi , Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnamese Association of Rheumatology
- Rheumatologic pathologies
Dr. Giang Thuc Anh
- 2000: Medical Doctor, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2004: Residency in Intensive Care, Emergency Care and Toxicology, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2006: Residency, in the Intensive Care Unit, Hautepierre Hospital, Strasbourg, France
- 2003: Inter-University Program on emergency medicine, in collaboration with Nantes University – France and Hanoi Medical University – Vietnam
- 2006 – 2016 : Doctor in Intensive Care Unit, Bach Mai hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2017 -present: General Practitioner Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2016: Successful treatment by using ECMO, of a patient infected with A H1N1 influenza, complicated by acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
- 2015: Initial experience in the application of ECMO in treatment of cardiogenic shock patient (Report at 12th Congress of World Federation of Societies of Intensive Care Medicine – Seoul 2015)
- 2013: Successful treatment of the patient with cardiogenic shock due to acute myocarditis by using ECMO; and the patient with cardiac arrest due to myocardial infarction.
- 2010: Successful treatment for a pregnant woman affected with AH1N1 influenza presenting respiratory failure.
- 2008: Two cases of severe pneumonia due to A/H5N1 influenza
- 2008 : Oseltamivir is Adequately Absorbed Following Nasogastric Administration to a Adult Patients with Severe H5N1 Influenza (Public library of science - www.plosone .org - Volume 3/Issue 10/e3410)
- 2004: Nosocomial infection and antibiotic therapy for treatment of nosocomial infection in the ICU, Bach Mai hospital.
- Vietnamese National Association of Emergency, Intensive Care Medicine and Clinical Toxicology.
- Nosocomial Infection in the Intensive Care Unit
- Invasive Fungal Infection in the Intensive Care Unit
- Severe pneumonia in adults due to A-Influenza
Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Hung
- 1996: Medical Doctor, Thai Nguyen Medical University, Vietnam
Board of certifications
- 2000: Master in Infectious and Tropical Disease, Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2001-2006: Advanced training in internal medicine and neurology in various hospitals such as Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Pitié-Salpetrier, Centre Hospitaliaire Bichat-Claude Bernard, Paris and Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Saint-André Bordeaux, France.
- 2007 till present: Specialist in Emergency, Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Vietnamese Society of Infectious Diseases
- Infectious and Tropical Diseases
Dr. Nguyen Quang Hien
- 1994: Medical Doctor, University of Medicine, Thai Binh, Vietnam.
- 2003: Master of Science in Medicine, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2007: Certificate of specialty formation in Emergency Medicine, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
- 1997 – 2003: Specialty in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2006 – 2007: FFI (Faisant fonction d’interne), Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
- 1994 – 1997: Medical doctor, ED - ICU, Nghe An General Hospital, Nghe An, Vietnam
- 1998 – 2002: Medical doctor, ED – ICU A9, Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2002: Part-time senior Underwriter, American International Assurance (AIA), Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2003 – 2006: Senior Medical doctor, ICU, Huu Nghi Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2003: Member of task force against SARS (Severe acute respiratory syndrome), WHO, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2006-2007: Fellow, ED, George-Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France
- From 2008 till present: Head of Internal Medicine unit, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnamese Society of Anesthesiologists, since 1998
- Emergency medicine
- Critical Care
- Urgent metabolic pathology
- Infectious diseases, tropical diseases
- Complicated, multi-pathology cases requiring multidisciplinary managment
Dr. Nguyen Van Mui
- 2003: Medical Doctor, University of Medicine, HaiPhong, Vietnam
- 2014: Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2003-2004: Physician, general medicine, Vietnam National Institute of Maritime Medicine, Hai Phong, Vietnam
- 2004-2006: Resident Doctor, Cavaleb Blanche Hospital, Brest, France
- 2007- present: Working at General Medicine and Emergency care, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Emergency Care
- Endocrine disorders and dietetics
Dr. Vu Hoang Thu
- 1982: Medical Doctor, Medical University Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1989: First degree Speciality, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2014 and 2015: continuous formation in allergo-clinical immunology (organized by Franco- Vietnamese association of Pneumology, Hanoi, Vietnam)
- 1984: Residency in Dermatology Institute, Bach mai hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1994-1995: Residency in internal medicine and dermato-allergology department , Brest, France
- 1996: Residency in Emergency Medicine and Intensive Care, Bach mai hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2001: Courses on clinical and therapeutic synthesis, France
- 2014 and 2015: Continuous formation in allergo-clinical immunology (Franco- Vietnamese association of Pneumology, Viet nam)
- 1996-2000: Head of Emergency Department; Clinical immuno-allergology department; Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2009-present: Head of Outpatient Department, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- General and emergency medicine
Jens Peter Lüdders MD MSc MRCGP DImmC(Ed) PGDip
Medical School :
- 1985-1991: MD Doctorate in Medicine, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe University Medical School, Frankfurt, Germany
- 1997-1998: MSc Master of Science in Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Public Health, UK.
- 1996: DImmC Diploma in Immediate Care, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK.
- 2013-2015: PGDip Post Graduate in Diabetes (Distinction), University of Leicester, Leicester, UK.
- Joint Committee on Postgraduate Training for General Practice (JCPTGP) specialist certificate, General Medical Council no 3698662
- 2003: Diploma in Primary Care Diabetes Management, University of Huddersfield/DTC Primary Care Training Centre, UK.
- 2005: Certificate in the Management of Drug Misuse in Primary Care, London, UK.
- 2013: Advance Life Support Course, Dr. Gray’s Hospital, Elgin, UK (ALS)
- 2013: Immediate Medical Care Course, BASICS Scotland, Nairn, UK (IMC)
- 2014: European Trauma course, Stornoway, Western Isles, UK (ETC)
- 2014: Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support Course, Emergency Services Training Centre Birkenhead, UK (PHTLS)
- 2014: European Paediatric Life Support, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, UK (EPLS)
- 2001-2010: Principal in General Practice, Fitzrovia Medicine Centre, London, UK.
- 2010-2013: Chief Medical Officer, International SOS, various locations including China, Algeria and Guinea
- 2014: Acute Rural and Remote GP Fellow, Western Isles, Scotland
- 2015: Non Consultant Hospital Doctor Emergency Medicine, St Bernard’s Hospital, Gibraltar
- 2015: Chief Medical Officer, Mary Begg Community Clinics, Kansanshi Mine Hospital, Solwezi, Zambia
- 2015-2017: Emergency Medical Practitioner/ Medical Officer/ Rural Practitioner, NHS Scotland & Highlands, UK
- Royal College of General Practitioners, London, UK (MRCGP)
- Acute Trauma Care
- Acute Medical Emergency Care
- Infectious Disease Management
- Diabetes Care
- Drug and Alcohol treatment
- Pre-hospital emergency care
Dr. Tran Anh Dung
- 1998: Medical Doctor, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2000: Specialization Degree Level 1, Internal Medicine, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2002: Interuniversity Diploma in therapeutic strategy and infectious diseases, Universities Paris V, VI, VII, France
- 2001: Resident Doctor, Internal Medicine, Saint-Antoine Faculty of Medicine, France
- 1998-2000: Internship Assistant Professor, Parasitology Department, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2000-2002: Advanced training (FFI), Internal Medicine, Courbevoie-Neuilly sur Seine, France
- 2004: Project Officer, Association of Medical Doctors of Asia, Vietnam.
- 2005: General Practitioner, Department of Internal Medicine, Hoe Nhai Hospital & Emergency Department of Dong Da Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- From 2005-present: General Practitioner and Emergency Physician, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Infectious diseases
- General health consultation and follow-up