Events - Tue, 05/09/2023 - 15:44
Vascular Prevention Workshop (for English or French speaking patients)
Did you know that only about 10% of stroke patients can recover and return to everyday life as before?
Stroke leaves many sequelae, significantly affecting the patient's life and their loved ones.
However, over 80% OF STROKE CASES CAN BE PREVENTED by controlling and properly managing the risk factors.
You will hear important sharing at the workshop "How to prevent stroke and infarction" from internationally-trained and experienced doctors from Hanoi French Hospital: :
- Dr. Sabrina Stefanizzi Debuc - Neurology
- Dr. Pham Thu Thuy - Cardiology
- Dr. Nguyen Van Mui - Endocrinology
- Dr. Mathieu Nalpas - General & Family Medicine
- Dr. Tran Pham Hai - Pneumology & Allergology
- Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 am Saturday, Jun 17, 2023
- Venue: 4th-floor conference room, Vietnam-France Hospital Hanoi (HFH), No. 1 Phuong Mai, Dong Da, Hanoi
Seats are limited and free- of- charge. Register today and get more benefits of:
- Screening for common vascular disease risk factors
- Voucher for 01 specialist consultation
The workshop "How to prevent stroke and Infarction" will be held on the launch of the “Center of Prevention, diagnosis, and Management of vascular diseases” at the HFH in April 2023.
At Hanoi French Hospital (HFH), we offer comprehensive Stroke and Cardiovascular Screening Packages suitable for all ages and individual needs, including:
- A team of specialist doctors in Cardiology and Neurology, with international qualifications
- A state-of-the-art new medical facility and advanced equipment, including electrocardiogram machines, 1.5 Tesla MRI machines, and new-generation ultrasound machines, which help with effective stroke screening and treatment.
- High-quality healthcare services, providing patients with a trusted address for healthcare treatment.