Ear, Nose & Throat
ENT is a multiple-specialty that works in close collaboration with the departments of Pediatrics, Pneumology & Allergy, Dermatology, Dental surgery, etc.
- Treatment for external otitis, acute or subacute otitis media, adenoidectomy with or without diabolo placement for recurrent and iterative rhinopharyngitis.
- Tympanoplasty for the treatment of simple or complicated chronic otitis (such as cholesteatoma).
- Hearing tests (audiometry, impedancemetry, acoustic otoemission, etc.) for an appropriate treatment plan that can include surgical treatment (in otosclerosis) or for audio-prosthesis placement in case of inner ear hearing loss.
- Treatment of vertigo and tinnitus.
Nose and Sinus
- Infectious and allergic rhinitis.
- Acute sinusitis.
- Video-endoscopic sinus surgery to treat chronic sinusitis.
- Septoplasty to treat nasal obstruction.
- Rhinoplasty to correct deformation resulted by trauma or for aesthetic reason (increase or reduce the height of the nose bridge with silicon prosthesis).
Throat and Neck
- Acute amygdalitis and pharyngitis.
- Tonsillectomy to treat chronic or recuring amygdalitis.
- Detection of oral cancers (occuring in the tongue, pharynx, larynx and cavum) present with dysphagia, dysphonia, otalgy, adenopathy, etc. The treatment is multi-disciplinary approach involving surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Cysts and congenital fistula in the neck.
- Partial or total thyroidectomy for cancer, goiter, thyroid nudules.
- Functional dysphonia linked to vocal malmenage (vocal cord nudules, cysts or polyps, etc). Diagnostic video-fibroscopy, endoscopic laryngeal microsurgery.
- Multiple facial wounds, nasal fracture, etc.
- Titanium miniplate osteosynthesis for the treatment of maxillary or malar fractures.
Aesthetic Surgery of the face and neck
- Treatment of benign or malignant skin tumors in the face.
- Remove wrinkles with botox or hyaluronic acid injections.
- Otoplasty to correct protruding ears.
- Eyelid surgery: blepharoplasty to remove “pockets” under the eyes and/ or to repair the skin folds of the upper eyelids.
- Nasal surgery: rhinoplasty to increase or reduce the height of the nose for harmonized look.
- Partial or complete facial lifting.
HFH Profile Avatar
- 1980: Medical Doctor, University of Medicine, Bordeaux, France
- 1991: Specialty in ENT, University of Medicine, Marseille , France
- 1995: Specialty in Head and Neck Surgery, University of Medicine, Marseille , France,
- 1998 – present: Professor in ENT, Val de Grace Military University, France
- 1991-2001: Senior Consultant, ENT Department, Val de Grace military Teaching Hospital, Paris, France
- 2001-present: Head of ENT Department, Saint Anne Military Teaching Hospital, Toulon, France
- Neck surgery: thyroidectomy, parathyroidectomy, salivary glands surgery.
- Head and neck cancer
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Ear micro surgery: deafness, acute and chronic ear infections.
- Practice of most advanced surgical techniques in his specialty: laser surgery, computer assisted surgery, intraoperative monitoring in thyroid and parotid surgery.
- Consultation for all ENT surgical pathologies but also medical:
- Deafness, dizziness.
- Voice and swallowing disorders