The best thing you can do to find out about your risk of heart disease or stroke is to see your doctor for a regular heart health check.
You may not be aware you have risk factors of heart disease early enough. Often there are no symptoms. So it’s really important to get your doctor to check your risks frequently to ensure your heart and blood vessels are healthy and stay healthy.
We strongly recommend having a heart health check if you’re a man and over 45 years old or a woman over 55 years old.
If you have any risk factors such as heart disease or stroke in the family, if you suffer from high blood pressure or diabetes or if you live a stressful life or smoke, you should have a heart check up done from 35 years of age onwards.
Remember, checking early means avoiding problems later and can save your life.
Details of Standard Package
- Consultation and Physical examination by the Cardiologist
- Vital signs & Physical examination
- Blood tests:
- Full blood count
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Comprehensive lipid profile (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol)
- Renal function test: Creatinin , Creatinin Clearance, Uric Acid
- Urine analysis (dip stick)
- Liver enzymes : ALT
- Liver enzymes : AST
- High sensitive C-reactive protein
- Blood Chemistry : Na, K, Cl, Ca
- Resting ECG
- Chest x-ray
- Doppler ultrasound of carotid arteries
- Explanation of Results and recommendations
Package Price: 7.500.000
- Eye Fundus Exam - 1.320.000VND
- ECG Stress test - 4.046.000VND
- Renal Ultrasound - 1.520.000VND