News - Wed, 08/12/2020 - 09:26
Hanoi French Hospital offers tele-consultation for follow-up treatment and medication
Hanoi French Hospital offers tele-consultation for follow-up treatment and medication – a high quality healthcare service from the safety and comfort of your home
HFH Tele-consultation service is provided to our existing clients who are being followed up for a chronic condition or for their convalescence after a medical intervention at Hanoi French Hospital. Before booking a tele-consultation, you should:
- Agree with your treating doctor that tele-consultation is right for your medical follow-up;
- Have signed the “Consent to Tele-consultation” form required by HFH, which can be filled up online here
Booking a tele-consultation:
- Call us at (84-24) 3577 1100 to get in touch with the Reservation Department; or
- Request an appointment for tele-consultation here after which our Reservation staff will contact you.
HFH will accommodate your preferred video/ chat application. Depending on your preferred online networking application to communicate with your doctor during the teleconsultation, you will be asked to provide:
- ID and/or account name on the online application for being connected and communicating with the doctor during the tele-consultation;
- Your mobile telephone number to contact you in case the on-line application fails,
- Confirm your personal information on file for positive identification at the start of the tele-consultation, which may include your date of birth, address etc,
- Your e-mail address to send you a confirmation of your appointment, with useful information on your tele-consultation (and a link to the communication platform if possible, ie; when using ZOOM), as well as follow-up documents after the tele-consultation.
Reservation staff will guide you on how to make the payment and confirm your payment which needs to be done before booking details can be confirmed.
The Doctor’s office will connect with you for the tele-consultation with all the usual hospital patient information at hand, like in a physical consultation and will make a positive identification
The quality of your care is assured: if the Doctor judges that the tele-consultation is not sufficient for your medical needs, he will ask you to come to the Hospital for an in-person consultation for a further examination or testing; in this case, no additional consultation will be charged as long as your follow-up consultation takes place within one week.
Upon completion of a tele-consultation:
- HFH staff will provide you with VAT invoice and all necessary documents required for health insurance, if necessary;
- In case the doctor prescribes you medication, you can request to use delivery service to send medication to your address from the hospital Pharmacy