Events - Sat, 12/04/2021 - 10:35
Online Maternity Talkshow: Healthy pregnancy | C-Section vs. Natural Birth: Which Is Right for You?
ONLINE MATERNITY WORKSHOP: HEALTHY PREGNANCY | C-SECTION vs. NATURAL BIRTH: WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Natural birth or C-section is the most common concern in pregnant women in the last stage of pregnancy. Each birth method has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, giving the indication for natural birth or C-section depends on on many different factors.
With the desire to help mothers have basic knowledge about C-section and natural birth, as well as make the right choice of birth method and bring many benefits to both mother and baby, the Hanoi French Hospital will host a online Maternity workshop on the 11 December 2021 to provide pregnant women and their family with important information about birth methods. The workshop is open to all pregnant women and families who are interested in the topic and looking for professional advice, best quality pregnancy care and a welcoming facility and professional environment where to deliver their babies.
- Topic: C-Section vs. Natural Birth: Which Is Right for You?
- Time schedule: 9:30am to 11:30am on 11/12/2021
- Platform: https://www.facebook.com/benhvienvietphaphanoi
- Language: Vietnamese
All registrations will receive the special offer of Single Room Upgrade when signing up for maternity packages on 11/12/2021:
At Hanoi French Hospital, we have adopted and thrive to continuously improve best international practices and procedures, for patient care and safety. Our packages include the following benefits:
- New facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Antibiotic-prophylaxis is not routinely required after a C-section
- All procedures are performed adhering to the most stringent international hygiene and sterilization protocols
- Skin-to skin contact under the guidance of our experienced midwives
- Application of cold plasma for enhanced wound healing
- Important medication, such as anti-D serum, Hepatitis B immunoglobulin are readily available for mothers with Rh(-) blood group or Hepatitis B.
- Continuous monitoring of the mother and the baby’s heart rate during labor
- Obstetricians highly experienced in performing vaginal deliveries, assisted deliveries and C-sections
- Experienced anesthesiologists guarantee a pain free and comfortable delivery
- A full range of specialties available to coordinate best quality care
Refer to our Maternity Packages HERE