Event - Tue, 12/19/2017 - 14:10
Maternity Safety Workshop 2018
To provide pregnant mothers and their family with important information about pregnancy, delivery and care of their baby, the Hanoi French Hospital organizes Maternity Safety Workshops on the 06 of January 2018. Workshops are now open for free registration to all pregnant mothers and families who are interested in the topic and looking for professional advice, best quality pregnancy care and a welcoming facility and professional environment where to deliver their babies.
At the workshops, all attendees will receive a promotional voucher for the total value of VND4,000,000 when signing up for maternity or delivery packages at the hospital. Especially, on the occasion of the New Year 2018, customers signing up for the package at the workshop will enjoy promotion voucher for the value of VND5.000.000.
- Time: 09h00 – 11h00, 06/01/2018
- Presented by: Dr. Ho Van Thu
- Register Session 1 HERE
- Time: 14h00 – 16h00, 06/01/2018
- Presented by: Dr. Nguyen Huu Nghi
- Register Session 2 HERE
Venue: Office Area, Hanoi French Hospital, 75 Phuong Mai, Dong Da, Hanoi change to H Café
At Hanoi French Hospital, we have adopted and thrive to continuously improve best international practices and procedures, for patient care and safety. Our packages include the following benefits:
- Antibiotic-prophylaxis is not routinely required after a C-section
- All procedures are performed adhering to the most stringent international hygiene and sterilization protocols
- 100% mother and baby, skin-to skin contact under the guidance of our experienced midwives
- Important medication, such as anti-D serum, Hepatitis B immunoglobulin are readily available for mothers with Rh(-) blood group or Hepatitis B.
- Continuous monitoring of the mother and the baby’s heart rate during labor
- Obstetricians highly experienced in performing vaginal deliveries, assisted deliveries and c-sections
- Experienced anesthesiologists guarantee a pain free and comfortable delivery
- A full range of specialties available to coordinate best quality care
Refer to our Maternity/ Delivery Packages HERE
Please register to joining us by dropping a call at: (84-24) 3577 1100