- Permanent, full-time position
- Only international 24/7 Emergency ward in Hanoi
- Fully equipped A&E department and support state-of-the-art medical imagery department
- Excellent support staff, both nursing, technical and in customer care
- A friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate colleagues
- Outstanding professional growth opportunities
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of an international hospital
- Medical degree, Master’s or PhD in emergency Medicine with solid experience
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Able to work at least in French and English (other languages appreciated)
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven health system.
Hanoi French Hospital (HFH) was the first international, private hospital in Hanoi and Northern Vietnam. Up to today it distinguishes itself by offering top rate medical services with unrivaled customer care.
HFH today offers you the opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped modern hospital in an exciting and rapidly developing city of Hanoi. You will join a strong and growing medical team with 60+ specialists that are both international and local. You will join us to aim together to expand our high reputation of being the most critically acclaimed international hospital in Northern Vietnam while we enter a new phase of growth, having just moved into our new, state-of-the art hospital facilities. More on www.hfh.com.vn