Events - Mon, 01/20/2020 - 09:46
Maternity workshop: Safe pregnancy - Newborn care
To provide pregnant mothers and their family with important information about pregnancy, delivery and care of their baby, the Hanoi French Hospital organizes Maternity Safety Workshops on the 15 of February 2020. Workshops are now open for free registration to all pregnant mothers and families who are interested in the topic and looking for professional advice, best quality pregnancy care and a welcoming facility and professional environment where to deliver their babies.
At the workshops, all attendees will receive a promotional voucher for the total value of VND4,000,000 when signing up for maternity packages (not applicable to the Delivery package) at the workshop.
- Time: 09h00 – 11h00, 15/02/2020
- Venue: 6th Floor, B Building, Hanoi French Hospital - No. 1 Phuong Mai, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Register in the below form
At Hanoi French Hospital, we have adopted and thrive to continuously improve best international practices and procedures, for patient care and safety. Our packages include the following benefits:
- New facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Antibiotic-prophylaxis is not routinely required after a C-section
- All procedures are performed adhering to the most stringent international hygiene and sterilization protocols
- Skin-to skin contact under the guidance of our experienced midwives
- Application of cold plasma for enhanced wound healing
- Important medication, such as anti-D serum, Hepatitis B immunoglobulin are readily available for mothers with Rh(-) blood group or Hepatitis B.
- Continuous monitoring of the mother and the baby’s heart rate during labor
- Obstetricians highly experienced in performing vaginal deliveries, assisted deliveries and C-sections
- Experienced anesthesiologists guarantee a pain free and comfortable delivery
- A full range of specialties available to coordinate best quality care
Refer to our Maternity Packages HERE