General practitioner / GP Doctor – Japanese or Korean
- Permanent, full-time position
- Primary medical contact for patients from your language community
- Develop medical practice, focused on your language community (and Corporations)
- Lead health check and other preventive programs
- Team player in extensive medical team of GP’s and specialists, supported by state-of-the art diagnostic departments (Imagery: RX, CP, MRI and Lab) and excellent support staff
- A friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate colleagues
- Outstanding professional growth opportunities
- Medical degree, (Master’s) with solid experience
- Excellent communication, patient care manner, and organizational skills
- Able to work at least in Japanese or Korean, and English (other languages appreciated)
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven healthcare system.
Hanoi French Hospital was the first international, private hospital in Hanoi and Northern Vietnam. Up to today it distinguishes itself by offering top rate medical services with unrivaled customer care to all EXPAT communities in Hanoi and Northern Vietnam.
HFH today offers you the opportunity to practice general medicine in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped modern hospital in an exciting and rapidly developing city of Hanoi. You will join a strong and growing medical team with 60+ medical doctors that are both international and local. You will join us to aim together to expand our high reputation of being the most critically acclaimed international hospital in Northern Vietnam while we enter a new phase of growth, having just moved into our new, state-of-the art hospital facilities. More on www.hfh.com.vn