Mô Tả Công VIệc
Be responsible for all training courses for HFH staff including:
- Manage Training data of staff before and after join HFH in both HR software and filing system
- Coordinate with all Departments to do survey, make plan and implement TNA
- Make yearly training plan and budget
- Implement yearly training plan as approval
- Coordinate with all Departments and staff for ad-hoc training if any or assist for medical training courses
- Work with training partners/ providers to find out the most suitable training partner/ provider in term of quality, price and service.
- Follow-up with the related training courses such as Training Contract with provider, Training Commitment with staff, filing control for certificates.
- Take responsibility for Training Reports including both internal training reports to HRM/BOM and external training reports to related authority.
Be responsible for staff’s career development at HFH including:
- Coordinate with all HODs to make and implement the post training plan
- In charge of Talent Management including potential and mapping
- Assist HRM in reviewing staff performance appraisal for staff promoted or demoted
Other tasks determined by the Management and Human Resources Manager.
- Graduated from University and above with related specialist
- At least 3 year experiences in the relevant position
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive salary
- This job is a great opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills in healthcare services.