News - 2021/08/04 (水) - 09:16
Hanoi French Hospital applies rigurous COVID-19 protective measures to assure patient safety
Client is screened before entering Hanoi French Hospital
Today, Vietnam and Hanoi are in a most difficult phase of the 4th wave of the COVID epidemic. Once more, Health authorities have requested that hospitals step up measures further to protect for possible infections and to keep health facilities safe for much needed medical care. In response, Hanoi French Hospital will strictly screen all patients and visitors before entering the hospital, test any suspected cases and reinforce rigorous preventive hygiene measures for all visitors and staff alike.
Hanoi French Hospital continues to be safe to medical care for both in- and out-patients with this augmented COVID-19 safety vigilance:
- Before entering the hospital, everybody is to present at the screening desk outside the entrance of the hospital for a full health screening:
- Temperature will be checked
- Fill out the health status questionnaire truthfully, for symptoms and suspected infected areas visited (on paper or online via QR code) . Click here for the questionnaire to fill out before arrival.
- Download Bluezone - a recommended tracing or medical declaration application: https://bluezone.gov.vn/
- In the case of suspected infection, you will be referred to a GP for further examination and before you enter the hospita, a COVID-19 Quick test may be mandatory if you are deemed at risk of being infected.
- All patients coming to the hospital for an operation or intervention, or hospitalization will be COVID tested before admission.
- Leave your car or descent from your bike voluntarily and present yourself at the screening table.
- While in the hospital facility, please obsserve the 5-K's and particularly:
- Wear your face mask whenever in public areas
- Practice social distancing, also while waiting (please respect the queues as indicated with yellow stickers)
- Wash and/or disinfect your hand often.
- Limiting the number of visitors to only one fixed per patient, and only for critical cases and child birth; the same applies for an accompanying parent with pediatric patients during the stay. We understand that this measure may cause some hardship and stress with family and loved-ones, but we ask you to comply for the safety of our other patients and of our staff.
- Our hospital offers tele-consultation facilities for follow-up treatment and medication. Please consider tele-consultation whenever suitable for your needs and your doctor’s recommendation.
- All our staff has received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccination. Still we continue to monitor our staff on their daily health status and has been instructed to follow strict safety and hygiene measures
At Hanoi French Hospital we are committed to keeping our patients, staff and visitors safe so we can continue the care for our patients and provide high quality medical services in the safest possible circumstances. As such we always apply all instructions and guidelines of the competent public authorities.
Ministry of Health has issued a 150-point readiness plan and requires that hospitals to meet at least 75%. HFH has a comprehensive plan in place to meet a maximum of these criteria. Hanoi Department of Health audited Hanoi French Hospital on COVID-19 safety and readiness. The audit confirmed that our hospital meets the required criteria, certifying that HFH is indeed up-to-date in terms of COVID-19 safety and preparedness.
As people go back to work or prepare to travel, HFH offers a COVID-19 health check. Any individual who is required to travel can now obtain a certificate attesting they are fit to travel, or fit for work. Responding to our customer demands, we provide a Covid-19 Health Certificate, that, after fully assessing the person’s status confirms the Client shows no evidence of COVID-19 infection.
Hanoi French Hospital has executed several proprietary vaccination programs but, as of yet, we cannot offer any vaccinations on demand.
Our focus is on keeping everybody in the hospital safe while performing our duty of caring for our patients. Our commitment to our patients remains our priority while staying safe. Thank you for your commitment and assistance in making this happen.
You can follow the evolution of the epidemic in the world and in Vietnam by this link: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus
Here is the address of the Institute of Tropical Diseases of Hanoi: Benh Vien Nhiet Doi TW co so II Xa Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Hanoi. Phone number: 02435810172
If you have cough, fever and shortness of breath, please call 19009085 or contact local CDC. For people suspected of infection with 2019-nCoV, the reference hospitals in Hanoi are:
- For adult with mild disease: Benh Vien Dong Da, 180 Ng Luong Bang, Dong Da, Hanoi. Phone number: 0966471616 or 0913210688.
- For children with mild disease: Benh Vien Duc Giang, 54 Truong Lam, Duc Giang, Hanoi. Phone number: 0966381616 or 02438271430.
- For children and adults with severe disease: Benh Vien Nhiet Doi TW co so II Xa Kim Chung, Dong Anh, Hanoi. Phone number: 02435810172.