- Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical and Interventional Cardiology
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General & Family Medicine
- Infectious Diseases & Tropical Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Pneumology & Allergology
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Rheumatology focuses on the diagnosis, medical treatment and periodical follow-up of conditions which primarily affect the joints, bones and muscles. Rheumatologists attend to patients of all ages.
The rheumatologist performs procedures such as puncture of knee joint, intra-articular injection, bicipital tendon injection, etc. in the Operating Theater and carries out targeted injections using ultrasound or CT scanner guidance under sterile condition. Due to typical characteristics of musculoskeletal pathologies, the rheumatologist works closely together with other hospital departments, especially the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology and Physiotherapy to optimize diagnosis and treatment of patients.
We treat the following rheumatic diseases and conditions, including:
- Gout, pseudo gout
- Infectious arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Rheumatoid polyarthritis
- Dermatomyositis, polymyositis, scleroderma
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Tenosynovitis related conditions: shoulder tendonitis, epicondylitis, De Quervain syndrome, trochanteric bursitis, compression syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, tarsal tunnel syndrome, etc.
- Syndromes of Morton, Felty, Sjogren, Elher-Danos, Raynaud, etc.
- Lupus, Behcet’s disease, Still’s disease, Paget's disease, Wegener's granulomatosis, etc.