OUR NEW HEALTH CHECK-UP PACKAGES FOR CHILDREN
Start New Year 2021 Healthy, we apply special promotion as follows:
- Off 21% when signing up annual health check programs for family (minimum 2 family members)
- Clients can buy program vouchers during promotion period (expiry date within 3 months)
Regular Health check-ups are important for adults and children alike. Through careful examination and a series of tests, our doctors can identify potential health problems.
Many silent conditions originate in childhood and can lead to more serious health problems when carried uncorrected into adulthood. When diagnosed during childhood however they can mostly be corrected and prevented.
Through health screening, healthy eating and regular physical activity you can help your child to adopt a healthy life style which will benefit him for all his life.
Why choose health check up packages for your child at HFH?
- Health check packages for children are specifically designed to address every important developmental stage of yorur child.
- New facility with state-of-the-art equipment ensures optimal care for all children.
- An experienced team of dedicated doctors and nurses delivers the highest quality care for your child.
- We follow international guidelines for the use of antibiotics and other medication
Choose the best international standard quality care for your precious child with one of HFH's new health check-up packages.
Details of services
Below 2 yrs
2 to 6 yrs
6 to 12 yrs
Over 12 yrs
To evaluate physical development, early detection of malnutrition or obesity
To detect puberty, pre-puberty and disorders of puberty
For early detection of potential harmful conditions: allergy, high blood pressure, anemia, etc
To evaluate mental and motor development
For early detection of mental disorders
Nutrition for children at weaning age
Nutrition for children at pre-puberty
Detection of oral conditions: caries, gingivitis, teeth abnormalities, etc
Detection of strabismus
Detection of color vision deficiency
Refractive errors (vision acuity)
Full blood count: to detect anemia and potential problems of blood cells
Iron, ferritin: To detect nutritional anemia
Hepatitis B: HBsAg, HBsAb
Hepatitis C: HCV
Ionized Calcium, ALP: To detect bone disorders
Urine analysis (dipstick)
Residues in stool
Child health check up packages
Surcharge will apply for consultation with other specialists, further investigations, additional tests and examinations if required recommended by the pediatrician (at 20% discount on normal fees). This benefit discount does not apply in conjunction with other discounted programs or packages.