Discharge is normally from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Our staff will help you efficiently discharge from the hospital.
- Please be informed that for discharge after 12:00 noon, an additional ½ day room will be charged subject to availability of the room. If you wish to leave after 08:00pm, one extra day will be charged.
- To simplify matters a relative or a friend can complete the discharge process with our staff. A detailed report of all charges will always be supplied.
- Please be advised that the full bill must be settled before you are discharged, even if your insurance company has not yet provided you with a letter of guarantee of payment.
- If your insurance company has guaranteed your medical expenses you will still need to checkout at the main cashier to approve your charges and to sign your bill.
- Discharge documents comprising of the medical report, test results, imaging report, prescriptions, and follow up instructions will be provided to you by our staff. If you have a follow-up appointment you will be provided with an Appointment Card by our Cashier.
- For post-operation follow-up our patients are entitled to one free consultation with the surgeon