- Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical and Interventional Cardiology
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General & Family Medicine
- Infectious Diseases & Tropical Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Pneumology & Allergology
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Clinical and Interventional Cardiology
The cardiology team at HFH comprises Vietnamese and French Clinical and Interventional Cardiologists who have a strong partnership with doctors from the National Heart Institute and Cardiology Department of the Hanoi Medical University to provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventative cardiovascular care.
Every year our doctors attend to 3.000 patients in consultations, perform 1.300 cardiac Echos, 300 ECG stress tests and 65 cardiovascular interventions, as well as taking care of hospitalized patients both in the General Ward and the ICU.
Our cardiologists work closely with doctors from other departments to treat most cardiovascular conditions such as:
- Chest pain
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- High blood pressure
- Blood lipid disorders
- Heart valve disease
- Diagnosis and management of adult congenital heart disease
- Primary and secondary cardiovascular prevention
- Cardiac rehabilitation
Consultation & and Non-Invasive Tests
- Echocardiography (Adult and Paediatric Colour Doppler Ultrasound)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- ECG Stress testing by Treadmill
- 24-hour Holter ECG
- 24-hour Blood Pressure Monitoring (MAPA)
The Non-Invasive Centre is supported by our extensive Imaging Department, which includes a CT Scanner and Angiography equipment.
HFH’s Cardiology Department provides 24-hour services and emergency care for patients suffering from acute heart attack and other acute cardiovascular conditions. In collaboration with the National Heart Institute and Cardiology Department of the Hanoi Medical University our specialists perform all types of interventinal procedures including coronarography, angioplasty (PTCA), stenting, and arrhythmias.
Our team also performs temporary or permanent pacemaker insertion and electrical cardioversion to restore normal heart rhythm in patients who suffer from atrial fibrillation.
Sometimes you will require hospitalization to ensure you get all the care you need for your condition. Cardiovascular patients may be admitted to our General Ward and our care team will work together with our Cardiologists to ensure you are provided with optimal care that will help you get better soon.
Intensive Care Unit
HFH provides high quality intensive care services at our state of the art Intensive Care Unit (ICU) which uses top equipment and a 24/7 available care team.
Dr. Ngo Chi Hieu
- 1998: Medical Doctor, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1998-2002: Resident doctor, Intensive care, Bach Mai hospital, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2002: Master of Science in Medicine, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2015: PhD Diploma; Vietnam Military Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2002: Basic Emergency course, Hospital of Nantes, France
- 2004: Basic echocardiography, Vietnam National Heart Institute, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2006: Cardio vascular Resuscitation, University of Clermont Ferrand, France
- 2008: Course of pediatric cardio vascular disease,University of Melbourne, Australia
- 2008-2015: PhD diploma; Research on the evolution of mitral valve regurgitation.
- 2010: Research on the evolution of Pulmonary pressure post-op congenital heart disease, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2012: Research on evaluation post-op hemodynamic and left ventricle function mitral valve regurgitation, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2016-present: Cardiologist, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1998 - 2004: Intensivist, Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2005-2016: Head of CCU Department, Hanoi Heart Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Vietnamese Association of Cardio Vascular
- Vietnamese Society of Echocardiography
- Vietnamese Association of Critical Care
- Valvulopathy, mitral valve disease
- Hypertension and metabolic disease
- Congenital heart disease