Staying healthy is key to ensure a happy life, also for your eyes through which you can enjoy all the pleasures of life !. The human eye reacts to light and allows light perception, color vision and depth perception. Our eyes are the most delicate organ in the human body and they need our special care. People take our eyes for granted and tend to forget that our eyes too need exercise as well as rest for proper functioning.
Vision can deteriorate quickly, especially when exposed to a lot of phone or computer screens, or when working in an environment where the eyes have to adjust constantly. If you are experiencing any difficulties with your eye, it is advisable to have your eyes checked, to make sure that your eyes are completely healthy.
There are several reasons to have a regular eye exam. Ocular glaucoma (the cause of blindness) is treatable if detected in time. Many eye and vision problems have no specific early symptoms. So if you don't go to see a doctor, they will remain undetected. Eye exams also help detect complications of diabetes or other chronical conditions. From middle age onwards, when our vision often deteriorates, active use of our eyes can cause headaches. Also here it is advisable to have regular eye exams. So, in conclusion, get your eyes checked regularly to make sure you're using the correct glasses or contact lenses
Who should get eyes checked?
- People with high blood pressure require regular eye exams to detect any retinopathy in their blood pressure.
- Children or adults should have their eyes checked several times a year for nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- People who have a job that’s visually demanding, such as using a computer all day, should have their eyes checked regularly.
- People who regularly use contact lenses or wear glasses should check more often to make sure you are using the correct type.
- People with a family history of eye problems should have regular eye exams to reduce any effect on their vision.
- If you had eye surgery or an eye injury in the past, you should check more often.
List of services
Consultation with Ophthalmologist
Intensive refractive examination:
- Refraction measurement
- Vision check
- Eyeglass adjustment advice
- Advising methods of controlling myopia progression
- Color check
- Fundoscopy detection of fundoscopies diseases.
- Glaucoma measurement
- Check the front part of the optic
Package Price: 2.200.000VND