While most people with COVID-19 get better within days of infection, some patients experience prolonged post-COVID conditions. Even those who did not have strong COVID-19 symptoms in the first days or weeks may experience similar issues.
Hanoi French Hospital offers a post-Covid-19 Health-check package, which is meant to assess health issues related to the lungs, liver, kidney and heart after a Covid-19 episode. And to propose the most appropriate treatment according to our doctors findings.
Who should have the Post-COVID-19 checkup?
- People who have recovered from Covid-19 and who want to be reassured of their health going forward
- People who have recovered from Covid-19 but show signs of possible post-Covid-19 syndrome such as:
- Fatigue, headache, bodily pains
- Cough, shortness of breath, especially during physical exercise
- Hair loss, loss of taste or smell
- Cognitive impairment and confusion
- Psychological issues such as anxiety, depression or sleep disorders
In addition, if you are part of one of the following groups and have recovered from Covid-19, you should proactively seek a post-COVID-19 health checks:
- People with pre-existing conditions such as obesity, hypertension, coronary artery disease, diabetes, metabolic disorders, etc.
- People aged 60 and above
- People with a history of hospitalization due to COVID-19 (respiratory failure, intubation, organ failure...)