- Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical and Interventional Cardiology
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General & Family Medicine
- Infectious Diseases & Tropical Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Pneumology & Allergology
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Nephrology is a subspecialty of Internal Medicine and deals with all kind of conditions and diseases of the urinary tract and the kidneys. The kidneys are vital for maintaining normal fluid and electrolyte balance in the body.
The department of Nephrology manages the medical diagnosis and treatment of related diseases and works in close collaboration with the department of Urology if any surgical interventions are necessary.
The conditions treated by the department of Nephrology include:
• Acute renal failure.
• Fluid and electrolyte disorders.
• Renal complications of high blood pressure.
• Diabetes and infections.
• Hematuria (blood in the urine).
• Proteinuria (protein in the urine).
• Chronic renal failure.
• End-stage renal disease.
Dr. Ha Phan Hai An
- 1987: General Practitioner, 2nd State Medical School, Moscow, Russian Federation.
- 1987-1988: Internship in Internal Medicine, 2nd State Moscow Medical University, Moscow, exUSSR.
- 1995: Diploma in Extracorporeal Circulation, School of Medicine, University Paul Sabatier, France.
- 2004: PhD Diploma, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1994-1995: Nephrology and Dialysis, Hospital Purpan, Toulouse, France.
- 1998: Kidney Diseases, Dialysis and Ultrasonographic examination of Kidney Diseases, Tokai University School of Medicine, Tokai University hospital, Japan
- 2001: Nephrology, Dialysis and Morphological Study of Kidney Diseases, School of Medicine University of Sydney, Royal North Shore Hospital, Australia
- 2005, 2006: Renal Diseases, Hypertention & Transplantation, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
- 1989-present: Academic Faculty at Hanoi Medical University, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Nephrology
- 1989-2004: Nephrologist at Department of Nephrology-Urology, Bach Mai hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2005-present: Nephrologist & Head Department of Kidney Diseases and Dialysis, Viet Duc hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnamese Urology-Nephrology Association
- International Society of Nephrology
- The Transplantation Society
- Vietnamese Association of francophone physicians
- Vietnamese Association of Pediatric Nephrology, Dialysis & Transplantation
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Improvement of dialysis quality
- Kidney transplantation for patients affected with viral hepatitis
|8.30 - 12.30||HFH Hospital|