- Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical and Interventional Cardiology
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General & Family Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Pneumology & Allergology
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Pediatrics & Neonatology
Pediatrics and Neonatology at HFH provide comprehensive health care services for children from birth to adolescence.
We offer a multidisciplinary approach to child care with Vietnamese and European Pediatricians who work in a multidisciplinary team with health care experts from other specialties and senior pediatric consultants from the most renowned Vietnamese and European Hospitals.
We provide comprehensive health care for most common pediatric diseases comprising every sub-specialty such as Infectious and Tropical Medicine, Cardiology, Allergology and Respiratory Diseases, Gastroenterology, Neurology, ENT, Dermatology, Nephrology-Urology, Endocrinology, Neonatology and General Pediatrics.
The first golden 1000 days in a baby’s life make all the difference for the rest of its life. At HFH we have recognized this important milestone and offer individual medical follow-up programs such as the MATERNITY PACKAGE and the H PLUS BABY CARE to support parents to take care of their children in the best possible way. To complement these packages we offer the comprehensive H PLUS 4 KID package which is a sequential health care program for older children.
Every year nearly 2,000 pediatric patients are cared for in our hospital and more than 35,000 are seen in outpatient consultations. We are proud to provide quality care to over 2,000 healthy and sick newborns every year.
- Baby Welfare / Child Care
- Preventive Pediatric health care
- Pre-adoption certification
What diseases do we treat?
- Antenatal diagnosis of severe congenital heart disease for high-risk pregnancies.
- Acquired heart disease: ARF, Kawasaki, follow up the congenital heart diseases, Co-ordinate treatment with other cardiovascular centers.
- General Pediatric diseases.
- Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine.
- Acute gastroenteritis, diarrhea, cyclic vomiting syndrome, gastritis, gastro-esophageal reflux.
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), chronic gastrointestinal disorders.(constipation, colic syndrome, malabsorption syndrome, etc...)
- Pediatric Allergology and Respiratory Diseases- ENT
- Upper and lower respiratory tract infection (rhinitis, nasopharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, acute otitis media and sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.), respiratory tract hypersensitivity and Asthma.
- Febrile convulsion, epilepsy.
- Atopic dermatitis - eczema, urticaria, diaper rash, and more.
- Infective dermatitis: impetigo, abscess, boil, acne and more.
- Erythema toxicum neonatorum, transient neonatal pustular melanosis, neonatal acne, infantile acne, infantile acropustulatosis, milia, seborrheic dermatitis, omphalitis…
- Urology and nephrology
- Urinary tract infections, proteinuria and/or hematuria, acute glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, etc.
- Acute and chronic anaemia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic pupura (ITP),hemoglobinopathies (e.g.thalassemia)
- Thyroid disorders
- Growth disorders
- Disorders of sexual development
- Abnormal puberty
- Diabetes, obesity, lipid disorders, hypocalcemia, Cushing syndrome, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH), etc.
- Pediatrics Ward: Our multidisciplinary care team consists of highly trained doctors, nurses and other healthcare providers who manage the whole spectrum of infectious, acute and chronic diseases in infants and children.
- Neonatal Unit: The neonatal care unit is located on the third floor, adjacent to the maternity ward. The close proximity is designed to facilitate baby care and allows the mother and baby to bond at an early stage. The unit is equipped with the full range of medical equipment and technology to ensure comprehensive care for both healthy and sick newborns.
Dr. Pham Thi Xuan Tu
- 1983: Medical doctor in pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam
- 1983-1986: Resident doctor , Hanoi Medical University, National Hospital of Pediatrics , Vietnam
- 1995: Master of Science in Medicine, Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam
- 2005: Ph.D in medical sciences, Picardie Jules Vernes University, Amiens, France
- 2002-2003: Associate Professor in Pediatrics, Medical University Tours, France
- 1993-1994: Resident in pediatrics, Hauterpierre Hospital, Strasbourg, France
- 1996: Postgraduate training (AFSA) specializing in neonatology, Amiens Hospital, France
- 2002-2003: Doctor in neonatology, Clocheville Hospital, Tours, France
- 1983-1986: Resident pediatrician, Hanoi Medical University and National Hospital of Pediatrics, Vietnam
- 1987-1993: Lecturer of pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University & Pediatrician, Pneumology Department, Saint Paul Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1993-1994: Resident pediatrician, Hauterpierre Hospital, Strasbourg, France
- 1994-1996: Lecturer of pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University & Pediatrician, Neonatology Department, Saint-Paul Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1996: Internship in pediatrics in France
- 1997-2002: Lecturer, Hanoi Medical University & Doctor, Neonatal Department, National Hospital of Pediatrics, Vietnam
- 2002-2003: Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Medical University of Tours & Doctor, Clochevilles Hospital, Tours, France
- 2006-2011: Lecturer, Hanoi Medical University & Doctor, Neonatal Department, National Hospital of Pediatrics, Vietnam
- 2011-present: Pediatrician, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnamese Pediatrics Association
- Vietnamese Society of Neonatology
- Association of French Speaking Vietnamese Doctors
- Association of French Speaking Pediatricians
Dr. Bui Thuy Nga
- 1991: Medical Doctor, Saint- Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, Russian Federation
- 2005: Level 1 Specialty in Pediatrics, Hai Phong Medical University, Vietnam
- • 1999-2000: Intern in Neonatology at Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
- 1991-2009: Neonatatology, Hai Phong Gyneco-Obstetrics Hospital, Vietnam
- 2009-present: Pediatrician, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
Dr. Le Ngoc Lan
- 1990: Medical Doctor in Pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1996: Master of Science in Medicine, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2011: PhD, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1990-1993: Resident, Medical University Hospital, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1996-1997: Resident in pediatrics, Medical School’s Hospital, Université de Nantes, France
- 2003-2004: Resident doctor in Cardiology, Medical School’s Hospital Université de Tours, France
- 2008: Three month training course in cardiological ultrasoundology for embryology, Strasbourg, France
• 1993-2015: Medical doctor and lecturer, Department of Pediatrics, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
• 1993 – 1996: Medical doctor in mental health, Department of Pediatrics, National Hospital of Pediatrics, Hanoi, Vietnam
• 1997 – 1998: Medical doctor in respiratory diseases, St. Paul Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
• 1999-2015: Medical doctor in cardiology, National Hospital of Pediatrics, Hanoi, Vietnam
Dr. Phan Thi Thu Minh
- 2003: Doctor in General Medicine, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, VietNam
- 2004-2007: Resident doctor, Pediatric Department, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2012: Advanced course in medicine at the Northern Clinical school, Sydney, Australia
- 2013: Advanced course in Department of Pediatrics at Long Beach University, California, USA.
- 2004-2007: Internship in Vietnam National Hospital of Pediatrics, Hanoi, Lecturer at the Pediatrics Department, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2013-present: Pediatrician, Pediatrics Department, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Dr. Nguyen Trung Ha
- 1981: Medical Doctor, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Board Certifications:
- 1986-1989: Internship in Infectious and Tropical Medicine, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1996: Master of Science in Medicine, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2017: Neonatal Resuscitation, National Hospital of Pediatrics, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2005: Advanced Pediatric Life Support, Viet Duc Hospital and University of Medicine, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- 2002: Internship in Pediatrics, Pediatrics Department, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire d'Angers, France
- 1997: Clinical Research on Tropical Diseases, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1995-1996: Clinical Research on Malaria in children, Institute of Specific Prophylaxis and Tropical Medicine, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria and Drugs Research Center, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Penang, Malaysia.
- 1990-1992: Practical Epidemiology and Research Methodology, National Hospital of Pediatrics, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1992 -1995: Pediatric Course in French, University of Medicine and National Hospital of Pediatrics, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Since 1999: Head of Pediatrics and Neonatology Department, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1989 -1999: Pediatrician, National Hospital of Pediatrics, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1981-1986: Head of Internal Medicine Department, Military Hospital in Zone II, Ha Tuyen, Vietnam.
- Vietnam Pediatrics Association
- Vietnam Society of Infectious Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infection in children
- Pediatric Infectious and Tropical Diseases
- Child well-fare care and Pediatric Immunization