Proper Nutrition is the cornerstone for your Health
A balanced diet is key to your health because your body needs proper nutrition to function effectively. Without the right nutrition, your body might experience fatigue, poor performance, and is more prone to disease and infection.
Dietary habits are typically established in childhood and carry on into adulthood, making it crucial to teach children the importance of eating a healthy diet early on.
A healthy diet will not only help you control your weight, lower your cholesterol, it can also improve your concentration, alertness, problem-solving skills, productivity and general well-being.
Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy ideal weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like diabetes, heart disease, cancer), and promote your overall health.
Good nutrition doesn’t start with counting calories. It starts with knowing which foods are healthy, learning how to swap bad foods for good foods and knowing your body’s specific nutrient requirements for your activity level.
Who needs proper nutrition advice?
Children and adults who suffer from:
- Malnutrition, anorexia, low weight & height gain; chronic energy deficiency, underweight, cachexia...
- Vitamin or mineral deficiency: vitamins A, K, D, E, group B; iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, ...
- Gastrointestinal disorders, constipation, diarrhea ...
- Metabolic disorders: Overweight, Obesity; Diabetes; Dyslipidemia; Hypertension; Osteoporosis, Gout; Cancer, ...
- Liver, Bile, Kidney diseases
- Reproductive health care for pregnant, postpartum women, breastfeeding mothers ...
- Nutrition rehabilitation after surgery
With its balanced screening and assessment program, our doctor aims to identify a patient's current nutritional status and to develop recommendations for his or her diet. The straightforward screening process allows to identify those who are at risk of malnourishment and might therefore be susceptible to disease. With that in mind, we created specific programs for different target clients.
Nutrition Screening and Assessment Programs
|ADULT NUTRITION SCREENING AND ASSESSMENT||CHILD NUTRITION SCREENING AND ASSESSMENT|
For your appointment or further information, please drop us a call at: (84-24) 3574 1111 or send us an inquire here