Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology takes care of women from puberty onwards and cares for all aspects of their life.
It covers two main domains:
- Fecundity & maternity
- Gynecological disorders and diseases
Our Obstetrics Department provides complete care during your pregnancy until delivery to ensure the well being of mother and the baby. Two different packages: “Maternity” and “Delivery” are available.
The team of Gynecologists deals with disorders and pathologies of the female reproductive tract:
- Birth control.
- Troubles of menopause.
- Screenings of cervix and breast cancer.
Surgery specializing in vaginal and micro-invasive surgery (coelioscopy or keyhole surgery):
- Uterine fibroma.
- Genital prolapsus.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Breast pathology.
- Cervix and uterus cancer.
- Ovarian cysts by coelioscopy.
Dr. Dao Thi Hop
- Medical Doctor, University of Medicine, Ha Noi , Vietnam
- Master of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Medicine, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- 1999-2001: Residency (FFI), France
• 1984-2001: Obstetrician and Gynecologist, National Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hanoi, Vietnam,
• 2001-present: Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
Dr. Ho Van Thu
- 1994: Medical Doctor, Bac Thai Medical University, Vietnam
- 1999: Master of Science in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam
- Three-year Residency (FFI), France
- 1994-1999: Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Lao Cai General Hospital, Vietnam
- 2005: Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Post Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2006-present: Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Gynecological Surgery
- Obstetric and Gynecological ultrasound
- Gynecological Endoscopy
Dr. Nguyen Huu Nghi
- 2008: Medical Doctor, Thai Binh University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Vietnam
- 2013: Master of Obstetrics &Gynecology, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2012: Laparoscopy Course, Viet Duc Friendship Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2012: Certificate for advanced quality of examination and treatment for Andorology, Viet Duc Friendship Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2013: Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound Course, The National Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology (NHOG), Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2013: Certificate for learning and clinical practice techniques of LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- 2013: Curriculum links the French Gyneco-obstetric association, Hanoi Medical Faculty and National Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology , about “Diagnosis before delivery, Obstetric Pathology and ultrasound”
- 2016: Basic Knowledge of reproductive endocrinology
- 2016: Workshop on Menopause Women Health
- Lecturer of gyneco-obstetric department at Thai Binh Medical Faculty, Thai Binh, Vietnam
- Gyneco-obstetrician: consultant, treatment, surgeon at Gyneco-Obsteric department of Thai Binh Medical Faculty, Thai Binh, Vietnam
- Gyneco-obstetrician Consultant , treatment and on duty at emergency of Thai Binh Gyneco-obstetric Hospital, Thai Binh, Vietnam
- 2014-present: Gyneco-obstetrician, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- High-risk pregnancies
- Infertility, In – vitro fertilisation
- Benign gynecology
- Female genital oncology