When you enter middle age, your body transitions into a new phase. Sometimes you might feel tired more easily, or you might experience a tightness in the chest or exhaustion while exercising.
Did you know that cardiovascular diseases, especially coronary disease, are among the leading causes of sudden death (9/10 cases) in this age group? Moreover, the manifestations in the early stages can be discreet. For that reason, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends early detection of coronary artery disease, especially for those with multiple risk factors such as smoking, overweight, high blood pressure, diabetes, a family member with the history of cardiovascular disease, etc.
You may be an active and athletic person. You many have a well-balanced lifestyle and diet with a healthy height - weight index. However, recently you may have been feeling exhausted and experiencing signs of heaviness, shortness of breath, weight gain, etc.
You may be energetic and active at work. However, recently your stream of thoughts may have slowed down, or some dizziness gradually might have appeared. You self-test your blood pressure and it may have come out unstable, either too high or too low. You can also feel your heart beating fast, even when you are at rest.
Along with coronary artery disease, stroke is one of the leading causes of death and disability. The trigger, as well as the underlying cause, of stroke is hypertension, also known as high blood pressure. None of us wants to become the burden of the family and our beloved ones. None of us wants to be disabled. Therefore, we at Hanoi French Hospital, recommend you to visit our specialist and get screened for early detection of hypertension and stoke that will be included and offered in our cardio-screening package.
Details of Standard Package
- Consultation and Physical examination by the Cardiologist
- Vital signs & Physical examination
- Blood tests:
- Full blood count
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Comprehensive lipid profile (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol)
- Renal function test: Creatinine , Creatinine Clearance, Uric Acid
- Urine analysis (dip stick)
- Liver enzymes : ALT, AST
- High sensitive C-reactive protein
- Blood Chemistry : Na, K, Cl, Ca
- Resting ECG
- Chest x-ray
- Doppler ultrasound of carotid arteries
- Explanation of Results and recommendations
Package Price: 11.150.000
- Eye Fundus Exam - 1.530.000VND
- Renal Ultrasound - 1.670.000VND
- CT Coronary Arteries with contract - 11.550.000VND
- CT Calcium Quantification - 9.420.000VND
- ECG Stress test (Screening test fro underlining coronary disease) - 4.690.000VND
- BNP test - 1.050.000VND