- Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical and Interventional Cardiology
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General & Family Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Pneumology & Allergology
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Psychiatry & Psychotherapy
Psychiatry is a medical specialty dealing with the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of the mind and mental illness. Its primary goal is the relief of mental suffering associated with symptoms of disorders and improvement of the overall mental health and well-being. This may be on an in-patient or out-patient consultation, in a community center, and patients may be voluntary or involuntary.
Psychiatry adopts a medical approach but may take biological, psychological, and social/cultural perspectives into account. Treatment by medication in conjunction with various forms of psychotherapy has proved most effective in achieving successful outcomes.
Psychotherapy is an interpersonal relational intervention used by trained psychotherapists to aid clients with problems of living. This usually includes increasing individual sense of well-being and reducing subjective discomforting experiences.
Psychotherapists employ a range of techniques based on experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and behavior change that are designed to improve the mental health of a patient, or to improve group relationships (such as in a family).
Psychological tests are considered subclinical tests to help physicians evaluating a person's psychological and psychopathological situation, as well as specific personality traits.
Services & treatments
- Psychiatric Emergencies.
- Follow-up Consultation, (Treatment Consultation).
- Psychology Counseling.
- Individual Psychotherapy (Suggestive Therapy, Hypnosis, Relaxation, Behavior Therapy).
- Group Psychotherapy.
- Family Therapy.
- Psychological Tests.
Equipment (Psychological Tests)
- Personality: MMPI, Giessen test, EPI.
- Affective Disorders: Beck, Jung, Hamilton.
- IQ Test: Raven, Wechsler.
- Stress tests.
- Stress related Disorders: Anxiety, Depression, Phobia, Dissociation Disorders.
- Organic mental disorders: Dementia, Organic Psychoses.
- PTSD: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (Victims of assault,..).
- Sleep Disorders: Insomnia, Hypersomnia, Disorders of the sleep-wake schedule
- Sexual Dysfunction: Orgasmic Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia.
- Affective Disorders: Depressive Episode, Bipolar Affective Disorder.
- Abnormalities of Adult Personality and Behavior.
- Pedopsychiatry: Developmental Disorders of Speech and Language, Autism, Tics, ADHD.
Dr. Vo Van Ban
- 1976: Doctor in General Medicine, Medical University Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1991: PhD, Medical Academy Sophia, Bulgaria
- 2003: Associate Professor in Psychiatry
- 2000-present: Deputy General Director (DGD) and Psychotherapist Hopital francais de Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1997-2000: First DGD and Psychotherapist in Vietnam International Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 9/1997: Expert at Planning Department of Bachmai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1995-1996: Internal Doctor in Kremlin Bicetre Hospital, France
- 1992-1993: Senior Doctor at Hanoi Medical University (HMU), Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1976-1997: Lecturer in Hanoi Medical University and Psychotherapist at the National Institute of Mental Health, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnamese Psychiatry Association
- Hanoi Private Medical Practitioner Association
|9.30 - 12.30||HFH Hospital|
|9.30 - 12.30||HFH Hospital|