Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
The Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology department at l’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi assists our patients in case of accidents and any form of acute and chronic disease or injury of the musculoskeletal system
Upper extremity surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Arthroplasty of shoulder and repair of rotator cuff tendons.
- Hand surgery and hand micro surgery (nerve, artery...).
- Carpal tunnel release.
- Wrist fracture.
Lower extremity surgery
- Total knee and hip replacement.
- Foot and ankle surgery.
- Knee arthroscopy menicectomy and ligamentoplasty.
Dr. Cao Manh Lieu
- 1975-1981 : Medical Doctor, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1984-1990 : Residency, General Orthopedic Surgeon, Viet Duc Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1991-1992: Residency, Raymonde Poincaré Hospital, Garche, France, Traumatology and Orthopedics Department of Prof. Alain Patel
- 1996-1997: Chef Clinic Assistance, René Décaste Medical College, Paris V-Sorbonne, France
- 2000 : Spinal Surgery, Fukuoka University Hospital, Japan
- 2002: Orthopedic and spinal surgery, Bologne, Italy
- 2005: Orthopedic surgery and endoscopic surgery, Clinique du Parc, Lyon, France
- 2011: Orthopedic surgery, Seattle, Washington State, USA
- 2012: Orthopedic Surgeon Congress, Cebu, Philippine
- 2014: Orthopedic surgery and shoulder endoscopic surgery, Berck and Amiens, France
- 2015: Orthopedic Surgeon Congress, Nantes, France (Orthopedique Association de l’ouest)
- 2016: Orthopedic surgery and shoulder endoscopic surgery, Clinique Chenove, Dijon, France
- 2017: Orthopedic surgery, Taiwan
- 1981-1984: General surgeon in Military Service, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 1984-1990: Residency, Viet Duc Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1990-2004: Orthopedic and traumatologic surgeon, Viet Duc Hospital, Hanoi, Viet Nam
- From 2004: Orthopedic and Traumatologic Surgeon, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Traumatology, hip and knee replacement
- Hand surgery
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy
Dr. Claude TALLINEAU
- 1988: Medical Doctor, Paris V University, Cochin Port-Royal, France
- 1992: Specialization in General Surgery, Paris VI University, France
- 1994: Specialization in Orthopedic Surgery, the Ordre des Médecins, France
- 1996: Diploma in podiatric medicine, Paris V University, France
- 1998: Diploma in osteopathy, Paris XIII University, France
- 2000: Diploma in arthroscopic surgery, Paris V University, France
- Orthopedic Surgery, Paris University Hospital, France
- Internship in Garches 92 (Pr PATEL), Paris (Dr LORD), Versailles 78 (Dr PERREAU), St MAURICE 94 (Dr TAUSSIG), Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
- 1990-1992: Senior resident, Henri Mondor University Hospital, Créteil, France
- 1992-2000: Attending physician, Nemours Hospital, France
- 2000-2003: Attending physician, Nanterre Hospital, Nanterre, France
- 1992-2003: Traumatology, joint and bone surgery, Public Hospital, France
- From 2004: Mont Louis Private Hospital Clinic, Paris, France
- Hip and knee arthroplasty
- Knee, ankle, shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder & foot surgery
- Traumatology: fractures and sprains