Events - Mon, 10/17/2022 - 17:49
2022 PINK RIBBON DAY: WOMEN, LOVE YOURSELVES
Breast cancer is the most common cancer
In Vietnam, according to the 2020 statistics of the Global Cancer Registry (GLOBOCAN), breast cancer is the most common cancer among women with 21,555 new cases, accounting for over
Pink Ribbon month
The Pink Ribbon Movement was co-founded in October 1991 by Mrs. Evelyn Lauder - Vice President of Estee Lauder Group and Ms. Penney - Editor-in-Chief of "Self" magazine, in order to launch global cancer prevention through
Breast cancer screening is the most effective way to detect the disease early, to increase treatment efficiency and to limit risks, and especially to reduce treatment costs for patients. The most effective ways of breast cancer screening:
- Women aged 20-30 years with no added risk factors: Screen for breast cancer by self-examination regularly and by specialist examination every 3 years.
- Women 40 years of age and older with no added risk factors: Get screened for breast cancer every year with a mammogram or ultrasound.
- Women with added risk factors for breast cancer (like occurrence within your direct family) should have an ultrasound, mammogram, and magnetic resonance imaging once a year at all ages. Please consult with your gynecologist.
Hanoi French Hospital (HFH) organizes Pink Ribbon
Gifts from HFH to
- FREE breast cancer screening with an Obstetrician/Gynecologist*
This offer is provided upon appointment booking. Please contact the hotline: 035 9219321 to book an appointment or register using the form below.
(*) Application period: Only on October 20th, 2022
(*) Not valid with other promotions
(*) NOT including para-clinical services (ultrasound, scanning, testing...), drugs, and consumables...
- Discount when signing up by group for Gynecological Examination Package**:
- Get 20% off when using the package for 3 people
- Get 15% off when using the package for 2 people
- 10% off when using the package for 1 person
(**) Application period: until October 30th, 2022
(**) Applicable to customers who pay 100% of the value
(**) Not valid with other promotions
For more information on Gynecology Check-up or to book an appointment with our specialists, please contact Hotline 024.35771100 or INBOX Fanpage “Hanoi French Hospital”, Zalo OA.