Events - Fri, 06/09/2023 - 17:34
BREAST AND CERVICAL FIRST SCREENING – EARLY SCREENING, REDUCING ANXIETY
In Vietnam, breast cancer and cervical cancer have a high incidence rate among women. If detected at an early stage, the five-year survival rate can reach 98%. However, at later stages, this rate drops to approximately 10%. Nevertheless, with advancements in screening and diagnosis, breast cancer and cervical cancer can be detected early and treated successfully.
Therefore, early detection and treatment of breast cancer are essential
Some warning signs of breast cancer are:
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
- Any change in the size or shape of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.
Early signs of cervical cancer that women should be aware of include:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal discharge with a foul odor
- Pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Pelvic bone pain and lower back pain
- Irregular menstrual cycles
If you have any signs or symptoms that worry you, see your doctor immediately.
As part of the Promotion Program “FIRST CLASS HEALTHCARE SERVICES IN HANOI” as HFH celebrates the launch of the expanded hospital, HFH is delighted to provide you with offers for selected specialties.
In particular, HFH gives a special offer* for women on the journey of BREAST AND CERVICAL CANCER PREVENTION:
Register at: https://www.hfh.com.vn/en/node/1054
👉 Contact the Hotline at 024.35771100 or INBOX Fanpage "Hanoi French Hospital" or Zalo OA zalo.me/2008009049335817955 for more information about the promotion.