News - Tue, 08/01/2017 - 13:44
Bringing First Class Healthcare to Travelers Anywhere with HFH Tele-Consultation
Vietnam is an increasingly popular destination attracting travelers from all over the world. The most sought-after destinations for foreign visitors include Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Ha Giang, Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park, Phu Quoc, and more.
Traveling is an exciting time that we all look forward to, but falling ill while on a trip is something nobody wants. When visiting a foreign country, especially where they do not usually speak your language, how can you connect with a trustworthy doctor to address your health concerns and ensure a worry-free journey?
With HFH's Tele-Consultation Service, you can now easily communicate with internationally trained, experienced doctors from anywhere and in times of need. With just a few simple steps, you can receive professional medical consultation right from the comfort of your place of stay.
Before booking a Tele-Consultation, you should:
Have signed the “Consent to Tele-Consultation” form required by HFH, which can be filled up online here
Time of service:
We provide services from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week, offering support in both English and French languages.
Our dedicated doctors are ready to assist you in addressing your health concerns. They have extensive experience in various medical fields and will provide you with diagnoses together with personalized treatment plans tailored to your conditions.
Booking a Tele-Consultation:
- Contact our hotline at (84-24) 3577 1100, or
- Contact our email: email@example.com to schedule your online consultation appointment, or
- Fill in your personal information in the form below, after which our Reservation staff will contact you.
HFH will accommodate your preferred video/ chat application. Zoom or Google Meet is recommendable. Depending on your preferred online networking application to communicate with your doctor during Tele-Consultation, you will be asked to provide:
- ID and/or account name on the online application for being connected and communicating with the doctor during Tele-Consultation;
- Your mobile telephone number to contact you in case the online application fails,
- Confirm your personal information on file for positive identification at the start of the Tele-Consultation, which may include your date of birth, address, etc,
- Your e-mail address to send you a confirmation of your appointment, with helpful information on your Tele-Consultation (and a link to the communication platform if possible, ie; when using ZOOM or Google Meet), as well as follow-up documents after the Tele-Consultation.
Reservation staff will guide you on how to make online payment. Upon receipt of your upfront payment, a payment confirmation will be sent to your email right afterward. Then reservation staff will send you a Zoom or Google Meet link for the appointment agenda.
The Doctor’s office will connect with you for Tele-Consultation, like in a physical consultation, and will make a positive identification.
The quality of your care is assured: In case of any uncertainty of your physical or health condition, the doctor may request the patient come to our Hospital for a full physical consultation, which will be free of charge if it takes place at the decision of the doctor and in less than one week from the date of the Tele-Consultation.
Upon completion of Tele-Consultation:
- HFH staff will provide you with a VAT invoice and all necessary supporting documents required for health insurance reimbursement, if necessary;
- In case the doctor prescribes you medication, you can request to use a delivery service to send medicines to your domestic address from the hospital Pharmacy