Dr. Nguyen Thi Hong Yen
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 1989: Medical Doctor, University of Medicine, Thai Nguyen, Vietnam.
- 1992: Medical Doctor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Institute for Protection of Mothers and the Newborns, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2010: Master of Science, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Medicine, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2009: Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound, The National Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology (NHOG), Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2009: Surgery in Obstetrics and Gynecology Course, certificated by NHOG and International Organization for Women Development (IOWD), Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2010: Prenatal screening and diagnosis, National Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology and (NHOG) Fetal Medicine Foundation, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2010: Laparoscopy, Viet Duc Friendship Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2011: International workshop on advanced ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology, Tu Du Hospital, HCMC, Vietnam.
- 2013: Advanced ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology: prenatal screening and MRI for fetus, Tu Du Hospital, HCMC, Vietnam.
- From 2011: Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hanoi French Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Management of pregnancy
- Follow-up of labors and management of outcomes of labor
- Treatment of all kinds of gynecological diseases
- Gynecological surgeries: Hysteroscopy, hysteroscopy, removal of a fibroma in breast, ovarian cystectomy, bartholin cystectomy, drainage of breast abscess; performing gynecological laparoscopy such as ovarian cystectomy, ectopic pregnancy…