Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Medicine
The physiotherapy Department provides rehabilitation services to inpatients and outpatients and collaborates closely with other specialties. Our physiotherapist supports other medical professionals to facilitate access and delivery of integrated and comprehensive care.
Combination therapy plays an important role in a patient’s recovery after surgery or prolonged hospitalization.
Physiotherapy includes suitable physical exercise designed for each patient. The amount and form of exercise recommended for each individual will vary depending on the patient’s situation and recovery process.
We offer the following services:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for patients with acute and chronic pneumological diseases (bronchitis in adults and children)
- Exercises for patients with stress incontinence
- Blocked milk ducts
HFH Profile Avatar
Dr. Nguyen Thi Dung
- 2005 - 2011: General Doctor - Hanoi Medical University
- 2011 - 2014: Rehabilitation resident doctor - Hanoi Medical University
- 25/07/2014: Botilium Toxin injection technique of group A to treat muscle stiffness in patients with central nervous system damage at the Rehabilitation Center - Bach Mai Hospital.
- 16/6/2015 – 20/06/2015: “Swallowing and Speech Rehabilitation Training” at Bach Mai Hospital, Viet Nam. Organized by the Sirindhorn National Medical Rehabilitation Center, Department of Medical Services, Ministry of Public health, Thailand.
- 8/6/2015 – 19/6/2015: “International training Program in Speech Rehabilitation for Health Professional in Asian” at Sirindhorn National Medical Rehabilitation Center, Department of Medical Services, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.
- 20/2/2017 – 10/3/2017: “Basic Stroke rehabilitation of the AVANT program” at Klinik Pirawarth Rehabilitation Hospital, Austria.
- 14/10/2018 – 27/11/2018: “Project of Surgical Team Approach to Health and Medicine based on Bach Mai Hospital” at National Center for Global Health and Medicine, on behalf of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Government of Japan.
- 01/2018 – 04/2018: Basic course on electromechanics at Hanoi Medical University.
- 01/07/2018 – 06/07/2018: Intra-articular injection technique at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City.
- 27/7/2019 – 28/7/2019: “Multimodal Treatment of Spastic Hypertonia: Chemoneurolysis & other Advanced Interventions” at Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- 2011 -2014: Rehabilitation Resident Doctor, Bach Mai Hospital, Viet Duc Hospital, Viet Nam National Children’s Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2014-Current: Speech and Language Therapist, Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Member of Vietnam Rehabilitation Association
- Member of Hanoi Pain Society
- Member of Vietnam Musculoskeletal Association
- Member of Hanoi Osteoporosis Association
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Speech and Language Therapy
Doctor Make appointment