Receptionist / Cashier
- To assist Medical Record Clerk to prepare medical records for patients coming to the hospital for medical consultation and treatment;
- To welcome patients coming for medical consultation as well as patients’ relatives and visitors;
- To complete necessary procedures for patients’ medical consultation, including booking patients and walk-in patients;
- To fill in doctors’ consultation slips with necessary information;
- To co-ordinate with the on-duty doctors and nurses to ensure on time consultation appointments for patients;
- To assist with in and out patients admission/ discharge if reasonably requested;
- To liaise with doctors to obtain medical reports for patients/insurance companies and authorities, etc.
- To arrange patient booking as requested by the Front office Manager;
- To work as switchboard operator.
- To receive hospital fees from clients after clinic hours.
- To assist patients’ relatives or visitors if reasonably requested;
- To assist with preparing and filing hospital statistics;
- To check staff rosters are up to date and in place;
- To assist patients with insurance procedures when requested;
- To maintain confidentiality at all time, especially patients’ information;
- Good spoken and written in English or Korean or Japanese
- Very good telephone communication skills
- Computer office software literacy
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with team
- Salary package in details will be discussed during the interview
- Specific KPIs target and KPIs incentive on top of Salary Package will be discussed, if any
- Contribution of all Compulsory Insurances (Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance) from starting date
- Working Time: Standard working time is 44h/ week; 24 working days per month
- Annual Leave: 14 Days per year
- Sick leave: 06 days/ year (full paid)
- Monthly Service Incentive
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Free consultation for staff, staff’s spouse & children under 18 years old at HFH. Special rate for staff when using services of Hanoi French Hospital (HFH)
- Health Insurance, Accident Insurance and Life Insurance for all employees
- Other benefit as Hanoi French Hospital (HFH) policy.